We'd like to help you understand as much as possible about all the options available to you when purchasing an LED sign.
When choosing an LED sign for your organization you need to ask yourself the following questions:
- How far away will my audience be from the LED sign? Consider the location where you want your LED sign to be installed.
- How much time will my target audience have to read my LED sign? Travel past the location and determine the starting point and ending point of the visibility of your sign location. Note the distance from start to finish and the time it takes to travel that distance. How long will it take the average person to drive or walk past your LED sign?
- If your target audience is driving past your sign at -- what speed will they be traveling? Drivers traveling at 55 mph will have less time to read your message than drivers traveling at 35 MPH.
- How far away will they be when they're first able to see your sign?
- What kind of messages do you want to display? Take a few minutes and consider the type of messages you would like to see on your LED sign. Short, easy to read and understand messages are the most effective.
These are the most important factors to consider when choosing an LED sign. Your location, visibility of the sign(s), speed of your moving audience and time they'll have to read your message are all integral to choosing the right physical size and pixel pitch for your LED sign.
Questions? Need more information? Give us a call at 800.876.1668 and we’ll help you get started!